- Monday - Friday, Saturday (fortnightly)
- Competitive Hourly Rate + Kiwisaver + uniform
- Essential Service Business - job stability
Our client carries a wide range of New Zealand Brands and imported products, value for money and a focus on satisfying customer requirements is what makes them unique.
They offer a comprehensive range of plumbing products and a dedicated service to our commercial and retail plumbing clients.
What our client is known for:
- Hot Water Cylinders
You will be dealing with our client's plumbing account customers: plumbers, builders and is open to the public for retail sales so ideally you will have a good knowledge of the plumbing industry. In this role, you will utilise your exceptional customer service skills & deliver beyond expectations to your customers.
- Provide timely customer service including face-to-face customer inquiries, phone queries, and estimates
- Assist customers with sales orders; process sales transactions
- Invoice, pick, pack and dispatch orders
- Provide ad hoc administration duties
- Be proactive in keeping the branch clean and tidy (including OH&S)
- Be a product knowledge expert!
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive retail & customer service experience
- Ideally possess knowledge of plumbing merchandise & be able to manage an extensive range of products
- Keep up to date with informative product knowledge
- Ensure stock levels are maintained & roll out stock takes
- Understand the consumer market & needs
- have a proactive and self motivated attitude
If you are in the industry but want to get off the tools and enjoy liaising with customers then we want to hear from you. Apply by emailing your CV to [email protected]
Note: You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this role.