- Monday to Friday work
- Temp with possible permanent opportunity
- Hastings based role
To be successful in this role you will have experience in the following tasks:
- Trade Certificate or extensive experience
- General engineering and fabricating work
- MIG Welding RHS and steel plate from 2mm to 16mm
- Be able to interpret drawings and fabricate/assemble accordingly
- Plate, pipe and sheet metal
- Assembling of fabricated components
We really want an all-rounder who is thorough in their work with the ability to think through the task process and with a positive team attitude. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a friendly team, with working hours Monday to Friday, 45 hours/week (but no weekend work!).
To be considered for this position please ensure you have an updated resume (MS Word format) and cover letter outlining your skills and experience plus when you could start this role.
Applications can be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, reference: Welder Assembler - Hastings
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.