- 40-50 hrs week - but no weekend work!
- Friendly team, long-term prospects
- Must have welding trade cert in MIG welding or extensive experience
Our client is a well-established manufacturer for over 40 years of specialised machinery for the horticulture, industrial and viniculture sectors. Based in Hastings, they produce a quality product that is supplied to customers throughout the world.
An opportunity has become available for a Welder / Fabricator to come on board and join their team.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in the following tasks:
- Trade Certificate in MIG welding or extensive experience
- General engineering and fabricating work
- MIG Welding profiles, pipe RHS mid steel plate from 2mm to 16mm
- Some Folding / Bending experience
- Be able to interpret drawings and fabricate / assemble accordingly
- Experience with sheet metal fabrication
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a friendly team in Hastings. The hours are Monday to Friday with a 40-50 hour week, but no weekend work! We require someone who will contribute to the team and is methodical in providing quality workmanship with the ability to think through the task process along with a positive team attitude.
If this sounds like you then we would be pleased to hear from you. Please apply by emailing us your up-to-date CV along with any relevant supporting documentation. Email [email protected]
Note: We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.