Our Client is New Zealand’s sole Pellenc, Pera, & ID-David distributor, selling and supporting this world-leading equipment to NZ vineyards and wineries to increase productivity and make life easier while delivering the highest quality fruit to the winery.
An opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced & motivated Salesperson within their Viniculture sector. This will be a rewarding role developing relationships with winemakers and decision makers in the wine industry by helping them achieve better outcomes with market leading equipment. You will be responsible for providing equipment solutions to both wineries and vineyards.
This role involves a strong sales focus and is ideal for anybody who enjoys interacting with a variety of people in the wine industry with diverse backgrounds. You will need a strong can-do attitude, be highly organised and accountable for your results. The position will suit an individual who is based in Blenheim and has the flexibility to travel throughout wine regions in NZ. The successful applicant will need the ability to discuss wine industry details with winemakers to specify the correct equipment.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- The entire sales cycle, including initial customer contact, identifying product solutions for each customer with correct specification, product and quote presentation and any logistical needs of each customer.
- Be competent in operation and demonstration of viticulture and winery equipment.
- Professionally representing Hydralada Company throughout New Zealand at industry events, tradeshows, and in-person meetings.
- Understanding priorities and goal setting with efficient time management.
- Commissioning and Aftersales support of Winery equipment and Vineyard equipment.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Previous Sales experience ideally in machinery or equipment.
- Technical Ability to understand the functionality of Winery equipment.
- An understanding of Business, Sales, Marketing and related disciplines.
- Proven knowledge of viticulture and winery processes.
- Good presentation and listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively facilitate internal and external business relationships.
- Hard-working, trustworthy and positive demeanor.
This is an amazing opportunity with an excellent company culture that encourages and values its staff.
Apply now by emailing email@example.com ensuring you have attached your updated resume and include in your cover letter why you are the right candidate for this role!
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email