Our Client who supplies products to international markets is seeking a motivated Leading Hand / Team Leader / Supervisor with experience in food manufacturing and who is looking to learn new skills and has the drive and determination for it. You have to love being hands on, don't mind getting your hands dirty and be versatile. This role will suit someone young, energetic, physically fit, willing to learn and who is looking to grow into this role.
The successful applicant will possess good leadership skills and qualities to lead and motivate their team.
- Possess great leadership skills / qualities
- Be willing to learn and quick on your feet
- Be honest and reliable
- Be hands on and work alongside a great team
- Have a can do attitude
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment would be desirable
- Be physically fit
- Good communication skills
- Be able flexible to work day and night shifts (if the season requires)
- Forklift licence an advantage but not essential
- Immediate start, full training given
- Be able to pass a full medical which includes a drug test
About the role:
- Work alongside Plant Manager / Production Manager and team members in day to day activities
- Lead the team
- Training and inductions including SOP sign-offs
If this sounds like you or the opportunity you are looking for APPLY today and email you Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
NB: to be considered for this role, you must be legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand and be available to attend an interview in person at short notice.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.