- Hastings based
- Small, supportive, friendly team
- Immediate start - casual hours initially
- Opportunity to go permanent
- Mon-Fri, 4 hours/day initially but will increase as business grows
- $18-$20 dependent on experience
Our Hastings Client has an opportunity for an enthusiastic Storeperson with Forklift/Hoist experience to join their family owned and operated business who specialises in and supplies high quality products to a large range of clients.
They are seeking an individual with good organisation skills and has experience working within deadlines who is not afraid of hard work. It is crucial you demonstrate a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
The ideal person will be:
- Capable of operating the reach and fork hoist confidently
- Able to work under pressure and in a busy work environment - but the key is a having a positive attitude!
- A reliable team player who can hit the ground running
- Self-motivated, hard-working and fit (this is a physical role)
- Able to keep the workplace safe and tidy as they work, committing to following H&S practices
- Current Forklift Licence
- Previous loading/unloading experience (inwards/outwards advantageous)
- Must be able to start immediately
- Drivers licence & reliable transport
- Previous work references
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
This is a temporary position with an opportunity to go permanent for the right person. If you are available immediately and have what we're looking for, then apply now along with your CV and cover letter - email email@example.com
We will continue the recruitment process through the Covid-19 pandemic and will be interviewing under the current alert Level 2 via phone, Skype or other suitable video calling platform for a short period of time.
NB: to be considered for this role, you must be legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand and be available to attend an interview at short notice.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.