- Permanent, long term career opportunity
- Top notch customer service essential
- Great team environment in a stunning region
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Spares and Service Coordinator to join our client's progressive team. This role will suit someone wanting to continue and/or advance their career in a machinery service environment while also gaining some extra skills and experience.
This role involves:
- Servicing external clients for supply of spare parts and accessories
- Supply of inventory (parts) to service technicians and sales department
- Working with large and technical mechanical components
- Inwards goods/QC inspection
- Ability to understand a range of mechanical components
- Assist the Service and Parts Manager with admin tasks
- Processing of job sheets/debtor invoices
The successful candidate will have/be:
- A mechanical aptitude with basic knowledge of electrics & hydraulics
- Experience in the service industry and supporting the client professionally
- Computer literate with experience in inventory software
- Previous parts experience in automotive or equipment
- Orderly with methodical organisational skills
Our client has a strong company team culture and are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best employees.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level in a rewarding role with a company who has a reputation for excellence, then you don’t need to look any further. We would love to hear from you.
Email your CV and cover letter to ABLE Personnel today to firstname.lastname@example.org - APPLY NOW!
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email