- Competitive salary with many additional financial and non-financial benefits
- Employer who values work/life balance, exceeding expectations and having fun
- Supportive environment with a focus on development of team members
Our client, PKF Carr & Stanton is a leading accountancy and business advisory firm in Hastings. They have an excellent reputation that has been built over many years here in Hawkes Bay. They pride themselves on being locally owned, internationally connected and outcome focused. The team at PKF Carr & Stanton thrive on building relationships with their clients and identifying new opportunities.
They are currently looking to expand their accounting and business advisory team and now have an opportunity for a full-time Senior Accountant to join their busy, fun team. This could be your opportunity to further develop your business advisory skills and progress within their highly respected firm.
- Do you share their passion for working alongside clients to drive business success, solve problems and help clients realise their business and financial goals?
- Are you an excellent communicator, innovative and inspired to make a real difference?
- Have you gained comprehensive technical skills from your 5+ years experience working in a NZ CA firm?
- Do you see financial statements and the numbers as a vehicle for adding value?
In this role you will be working closely with clients as a trusted business advisor and you will be responsible for a range of financial tasks, including:
- Preparing and finalising complex and group financial statements
- Financial reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Tax reviews
- Business development
- Other projects as required
You will also be reviewing work and will have the opportunity to mentor and help develop our up and coming team members. If you thrive on variety, then this may be the role for you, as no day will be the same.
They are looking for someone who is driven to succeed, enjoys client contact, thrives on building relationships, is a team player, has great attention to detail and is proactive.
PKF Carr & Stanton’s core values extend to every aspect of their business and provide the foundations for behaviour, attitude and decision making. These values define their business culture and are key drivers to achieving their goals and helping clients to achieve theirs. Their core values are about – driving growth, building relationships, exceeding expectations, making it fun and having a good life balance.
They also take pride in their family like culture and empowering and developing their team members to be the best that they can. They focus on team wellbeing and creating an environment of trust where all team members are valued and supported to realise their individual goals. As an employer they reward their team with a number of extra employee benefits, both financial and non-financial.
If this role sounds like you, and you are looking to join a great team in the fabulous Hawke’s Bay, then ABLE Personnel would love to hear from you.
Please APPLY NOW by emailing email@example.com, ensuring you attach your resume and cover letter, and quote Senior CA in the subject line.
NOTE: We can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email