- Supportive environment
- Busy and varied role
- Permanent role, job stability
Based in Hastings, our client is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to work closely with the firms clients. You will be responsible for the completion of financial statements, ensuring tax payments are made and supporting clients with queries as they arise.
This is a great opportunity to work with a business that is truly client focused and offers you the chance to look after your own client portfolio. The business has continued to experience steady and sustainable growth since its inception, offering you stability and a chance to further develop your skills and experience.
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients, providing advice and support
- Production of annual financial statements and regular financial reporting
- Ensuring that tax dates are met by clients and providing beneficial tax advice
- Supporting the Accounting Manager with specific accounting projects within the business
- Working with clients to provide advice on the use of Xero and MYOB
- 3+ years’ experience within a CA firm (at least 24 months of that within a NZ firm)
- Experience in producing annual accounts and handling GST / FBT returns
- Be an experienced user of Xero and MYOB Practice Manager.
This role is a permanent position, with hours from 9am - 4pm (negotiable) so may suit someone wanting school hours. There is the possibility of working 4 or 5 days a week and our client may even consider full time hours if you prefer.
In return you will get a very friendly and supportive working environment together with a good remuneration.
APPLY NOW ensuring you attach your updated resume and cover letter - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email