- Full Time, Permanent
- Locally owned company
- Competitive remuneration
Our Client is a successful Hawkes Bay company based in Napier specialises in resin flooring, waterproofing, sealing plus more. Their reputation is built on trust, reliability, referral and repeat business.
They now require a hardworking staff member who is friendly, self-motivated and reliable and to join their team of Concrete Repairers, Waterproofing and Sealant Technicians, in the following areas of expertise:
- Resin Floor Coatings
- Waterproofing (Decks, Tanking and Roof Membranes)
- Concrete Structural repairs
Proven experience is required in any of the following skill sets:
- Residential and/or Commercial Construction projects
- Working with concrete and/or other construction materials
- High level Commercial Plasterer or Painter
- A positive attitude with a high level of communication, teamwork and problem solving skills
Applicants will need to be able to work flexible hours (some weekends at programmed/scheduled times). You will need full and clean dirvers licence and a clean MOJ check to be considered for this great opportunity.
A competitive Salary package will be offered to the right candidate, based on experience and ability.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a successful member of this team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV and cover letter.
Note, we can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.