- Immediate start with a stable company
- Would suit someone with a few years production experience wishing to advance
- Permanent role = job stability
Our Client who supplies food products to international markets is seeking a motivated person who is looking to step their career up into a leadership role and who has the drive and determination for it.
You have to love being hands on, don't mind getting your hands dirty and be versatile. This role will suit someone energetic, physically fit and willing to learn. You may have had a few years experience working as a production worker with some 2IC duties, but you are now looking to learn and grow into a leadership role in your own right.
What we're looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Great leadership skills/qualities in order to lead and motivate the team
- Willingness to learn, be quick on your feet, can do attitude
- Be honest and reliable
- Be hands on and work alongside a great team
- Experience in a meat processing plant would be ideal but not essential
- Be physically fit
- Good communication skills
- Be flexible to work day and night shifts (if the season requires)
- Forklift licence an advantage but not essential
- Be able to pass a full medical which includes a drug test
This is a quick start position and training will be provided. If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for please APPLY today by emailing your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note, we can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.