- Market rate salary
- Excellent team to work alongside with
- Manufacturing company with a niche export market
Our Client who supplies products to niche export markets has the opportunity to offer the role of Production Manager for their busy manufacturing plant in Hastings.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Production Manager to oversee efficient plant operations related to raw materials, meat processing and production. You will manage and monitor the Production team and ensure individual and team performance meets company expectations.
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven leadership qualities
- An eye for detail
- Pride in the workplace
- Diligence in their approach to all production related components
- A hands-on management style, leading by example
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Health & Safety – covering meetings, inductions, training and hazard identification processes
- Sound computer skills in Excel, Word and Database inventory systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to report clearly accurate production data
- Problem solving skills involving the elimination of risks and providing sound solutions
- Working knowledge of modern Risk Management Plans. This would include auditing and the ability to manage and control our RMP for MPI purposes
- Experience in staff management including recruitment, performance reviews and on going training
- You will need to posses the ability to manage ordering of all inputs in a timely and cost effective manner
- You will need to have the ability to plan, forecast and initiate sound budgeting practices along with meeting company KPI targets
Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a Production Manager within a manufacturing environment, meat industry experience would be advantageous
- Pays close attention to detail
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Developing and managing a high performing team
On offer is the he chance to work alongside passionate people in a great team culture and being part of a dynamic progressive company.
If you like what you have read so far and this sounds like you or the opportunity you are looking for APPLY today by emailing us your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
NB: to be considered for this role, you must currently be legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand and be available to attend an interview in person (via video).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.