- Immediate start with a stable company
- Would ideally suit someone with experience
- Permanent role
Our Client who supplies food products to international markets is seeking 2 motivated Leading Hands looking to progress into supervisory roles who ideally has experience in the meat industry and has experience in directing other team members to ensure productivity and efficiency outcomes are achieved.
You have to love being hands on, have experience working in a the meat producing industry and don't mind getting your hands dirty. This role will suit someone energetic, physically fit and willing to learn.
You may have had a few years experience working as a production worker with some 2IC duties, but you are now looking to learn and grow into a leadership role in your own right.
What we're looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Great leadership skills/qualities in order to lead and motivate the team
- Willingness to learn, be quick on your feet, can do attitude
- Be honest and reliable
- Be hands on and work alongside a great team
- Experience in a meat processing plant would be ideal but not essential
- Be physically fit
- Good communication skills
- Be flexible to work day and night shifts (these can be long and you will be required to work long evening/weekends as the season requires)
- Forklift licence an advantage but not essential
- Be able to pass a full medical which includes a drug test
This is a quick start position and training will be provided. If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for please APPLY today by emailing your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]
Note, we can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.