- Great team environment
- Weekly Pay / Great remuneration
- Work all year round / No weekend work
We are currently seeking motivated and reliable staff from a variety of skilled backgrounds who can commit to take on production / assembly assignments with one of our great clients. Ideally, we are looking for workers who have some previous experience, however, individuals with a great attitude and willingness to learn can apply too!
Initially this role will be in production in the Fencing factory but comes with the opportunity to learn our client's sheet metal machine manufacturing operations.
Based in Hastings, these roles are Monday to Friday from 7.30am – 4pm and is all year round. Here is your chance to join a Top 50 company that’s secure and stable where, in time, you can make the role your own.
Candidates should possess:
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Machine & tool operation
- Production line assembly work
- Marking out and manufacturing sheet-metal flashings as required
- Set up and run roll forming machines as required
- Working in a safe and effective manner
- Be physically fit and reliable
- Positive attitude with great work ethics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong dedication to company H&S
- High attention to detail
Please note all applicants will be asked to:
- Provide a form of identification
- Provide two employment referees
- Undergo a pre-employment drug testing if required
What's in it for you?
- Potential for assignments to lead to permanent work
- Great culture and team environment
- Weekly pay
To be considered for this position please ensure you have an updated resume (MS Word format) and cover letter outlining your skills and experience plus when you could start this role.
Applications can be submitted by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Production & Assembly Operators" in the subject line.
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email