- Great potential to increase your contracting business
- Contract role - not a full time position
- Start date likely latter 2020
Our Client is looking to expand their business into the Wellington region and is seeking a contractor to work on their projects.
This role will involve undertaking specialist waterproofing membrane work in Wellington and the Wellington region with the majority of the work being carried out on residential dwellings with some apartment complexes and commercial buildings.
As this is not a full time role it would be ideal for an already established contractor to complement their other projects that they are already undertaking - this will be an opportunity work on our Client's specialist waterproofing projects as they arise (i.e. the first year, there may only be one or two jobs).
We're ideally looking for an experienced, qualified professional with knowledge of specialist coatings / plaster / paints / liquid membranes. Full training on their specialist waterproofing membrane system will be given and may require travel to the Bay of Plenty region in order to complete this.
Given the specialisation of the work, this opportunity allows a plasterer, painter or carpenter to add another string to their bow. A person who is LBP qualified would be ideal.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply and send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email