- Advanced Word & Excel skills essential
- 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Carpark provided
A full time, permanent position has become available with our Client's organisation. This is an integral role within an overall team of seven professionals based in Hastings.
A person with exceptional attention to detail will achieve stimulation and satisfaction from this role! Accuracy and professionalism are key components. An interest in land and buildings is advantageous (this is not a role in a law practice).
Role requirements include:
- Being the initial 'face of the business'
- Job setup
- Preparing scopes of work
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills essential
- Proofing (First class spelling, grammar and figure work)
- Database maintenance
- Document reports
- General office duties
- Basic accounting functions (e.g. preparation of monthly a/c's payable & receivable), expense forms. Xero knowledge preferred
This is a tight knit and friendly team and this role is truly an integral part of the business!
If you have what our Client is looking for then please apply today along with your current CV and cover letter by emailing email@example.com
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email