- Job stability
- Hydraulic systems & electrical diagnosis exp preferred but training provided
- Attractive remuneration; possible relocation costs
Our client is the New Zealand supplier of the highly recognised Pellenc range of Viticultural and Winery equipment including Harvesters, Sprayers, Leaf Removers, Trimmers, Winery Destemmers, etc.
Due to a huge expansion in the Marlborough wine industry an opportunity has arisen to join the team in Blenheim. This may suit a candidate from other related Industries such as Automotive or Heavy Equipment industry. The key here is to be mechanically minded with an aptitude to learn about the technical innovations on this range of equipment.
Enquire about the attractive remuneration packages available for you to become a member of this experienced team. Our client would also consider assistance with relocation costs for the successful applicants from outside the region.
- Mechanical service and maintenance experience.
- Ability to diagnose and repair electronic, hydraulic and diesel engine faults.
- Ability to learn and understand technical data.
- Be fit, reliable and responsible.
- Quality workmanship with ability to provide a professional standard of service.
- Be methodical with good time management skills.
- Able to perform some light engineering duties.
While existing experience with hydraulic systems and electrical diagnosis would be an advantage, in-house training will be offered to help upskill and broaden your capabilities to ensure you become an expert in your field. This role also requires the understanding of electronic control systems.
If you would like to find out more about the great team and the role available, ABLE Personnel would be pleased to hear from you.
To be considered for this position please ensure you have an updated resume and cover letter outlining why you are the person for this role. Applications can be submitted by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.