Our client, PKF Carr & Stanton, is a leading accountancy and business advisory firm in Hastings. They pride themselves on being locally owned, internationally connected and outcome focused. They thrive on building relationships with their clients and identifying new opportunities.
PKF Carr & Stanton have an opportunity for a full time Manager to join their busy, fun team to cover a fixed term parental leave position.
- Do you share their passion for working alongside clients to drive business success, solve problems and help clients realise their business and financial goals?
- Are you an excellent communicator, innovative and inspired to make a real difference?
- Have you gained comprehensive technical skills from your 5+ years experience working in a NZ CA firm?
- Do you see financial statements and the numbers as a vehicle for adding value?
In this role you will be working closely with clients as a trusted business advisor and you will be responsible for a range of financial tasks, including:
- Preparing and finalising complex and group financial statements
- Financial reporting
- Tax reviews
- Business development and other projects as required
You will also be reviewing work, managing the team’s workflow and will have the opportunity to mentor and help develop our up and coming team members. If you thrive on variety, then this may be the role for you, as no day will be the same.
Our client is looking for someone who is driven to succeed, enjoys client contact, thrives on building relationships, is a team player, has great attention to detail and is proactive.
PKF Carr & Stanton’s core values extend to every aspect of their business and provide the foundations for behaviour, attitude and decision making. These values define their business culture and are key drivers to achieving their goals and helping clients to achieve theirs. Their core values are about – driving growth, building relationships, exceeding expectations, making it fun and having a good life balance.
PKF Carr & Stanton take pride in their family like culture and empowering and developing their team members to be the best that they can. Our client has excellent staff retention and roles at this level do not often become available with them. This could be your opportunity to further develop your business advisory skills whilst working for a highly respected firm.
If this role sounds like you, and you are looking to join a great team in the fabulous Hawke’s Bay then ABLE Personnel would love to hear from you.
Apply NOW by emailing us your updated resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For a confidential conversation, please ring Sonya on 0800 878 000.
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email