- 3-5 years machining / tool making experience required
- Experience in hydraulics and mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Innovative engineering company based in Hastings
Are you wanting a permanent role with stability before Xmas? This role will have you based at an innovative engineering company in Hastings.
Our client is looking for machinist that can not only work within a team but also autonomously within the workshop and who can hit the ground running.
The hours are from Monday through Friday from approximately 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Operating the lathe, milling and CNC machines
- Welding and fabricating ideal but not essential
The ideal applicant will have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of machining and/or tool making experience
- Proficient understanding of hydraulics
- Previous experience with both mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Trade qualification would be advantageous but not mandatory
- Knowledge on both hand and power tool usage
You may also be required to undergo a drug test and other pre-employment checks such as MOJ.
To be considered for this position please ensure you have an updated resume and tell us in your cover letter what relevant experience and why you are the person for this role. A reference check will form part of this recruitment process.
Note we can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position - unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.
Applications can be submitted by emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com