- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Great pay rates
- Be able to do 12 hour shifts
Our client is currently looking for Machine Operators with experience in a factory/manufacturing environment for their Hawke's Bay plant. Working experience as a Machine Operator within a high speed production environment would be great but not essential.
There are both temp and perm opportunities.
- Experience as a Machine Operator ideal
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong team work skills
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able and available to work shifts
- Have a positive, can do attitude and an exceptional work ethic
- MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
About the Role
- Working on a high speed production line
- Liaising with the Supervisor with any concerns or issues with production or machines
- Adhere to Health and Safety requirements
If you would like to find out more about the role available, contact ABLE Personnel Services today on 0800 878 000.
Or to be considered for this position please ensure you have an updated resume and cover letter outlining why you are the person for this role. Applications can be submitted by emailing email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email. Applications are only open to NZ residents.