- Permanent, secure role
- Health Insurance
- Competitve pay
About our client:
Our client grows, packs and exports their unique miniature apples around the world. The company is growing rapidly in New Zealand and globally.
They have just opened a brand new packhouse in Hastings with cutting edge automation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding, successful company.
As the Machine Operator Lead, your role is to operate packaging production machinery efficiently to meet output targets and comply with strict quality standards. This includes:
- Operate the food packing production equipment and make adjustments to optimise reliability
- Undertake inspections, routine maintenance and minor repairs
- Undertake product packing, storage and dispatch
- Train and give ongoing mentoring to all Machinery support seasonal staff
- Ensure food hygiene standards are met
- Ensure all Health and Safety and company policies are adhered to.
- Shift Hours
This is a permanent full time position, working shift hours during the packing season.
Skills You Need:
- Proven experience operating food grade packaging equipment
- Mechanical aptitude and problem-solving
- Sound IT skills
- Team Player and Innovative attributes
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Competitive pay rates
- Health Insurance
- Our company is small enough to get to know the team
- Opportunities to progress in a rapidly growing business
The culture is friendly and this is professional team who pride themselves on their top performance and excellent results for their growers. APPLY NOW! Email your CV to email@example.com
Note, we can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.