- Relocation Package available for those coming from out of region
- Work in beautiful Hawke's Bay
- Support to learn and grow, on-going development
Our client, Douglas Outdoor & Textile Innovation, is recruiting for an experienced Lead Outdoor Living Installer to join their fast-growing work family.
Are you their next Lead Installer? Join our client on a secure, permanent basis on location across our awesome region.
WHY DOUGLAS OUTDOOR?
They are a Hawke's Bay leader in Louvre Roofs, Tension Canopy Systems, Awnings, Ziptrak® Screens and Cantilever Umbrellas. Their team also makes other custom products including canvas repairs, boat & vehicle upholstery.
- Work and enjoy installing some of NZ's most top quality products and outdoor living brands
- Feel the satisfaction of being part of something bigger than yourself, where you play an essential part in building an exciting, quality brand
Douglas Outdoor is a supportive and inclusive employer who takes really good care of their own. In doing so they aim to keep everyone happy and delivering quality work for themselves and their growing number of loyal customers.
BENEFITS & PERKS
In return for your skills and excellent attitude, they are offering:
- A reliable full-time, permanent position
- Mobile phone and vehicle
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Supportive team environment
- Above average pay rate
- Work on a variety of high-end jobs across beautiful Hawke's Bay
- Support to learn and grow
- A centrally based location at 413 Queen St West, Hastings
- A relocation package up to $5k (T's & C's apply)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Their customers expect high quality, so you'll be the sort of person who takes pride in a job well done. To meet customers’ expectations, the focus is on quality installation and they believe in investing in training and on-going development of their staff to achieve this.
While you will be working as part of a team, it is important you are able to show initiative to deliver and install our range of products by yourself when needed.
This is an important lead role where you will be the face of the company, so excellent interpersonal skills and professional behaviour will come naturally to you.
You'll enjoy variety in your work and getting out and about to various homes and businesses throughout Hawke's Bay.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE INCLUDE:
- Motivation to do quality work and provide a superior service to our clients
- Experience working with a range of power tools
- Problem solving ability on-site
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently, and cut once, measure thrice
- Positive leadership attitude, including teamwork and leading by example
- Great communication skills
- An eye for detail with a practical approach to tasks
- Trade experience in building, renovation or aluminium fabrication (2 years' experience or equivalent training minimum)
- Physically fit (some heavy lifting required)
- A clean full drivers’ licence
If you meet the criteria and are ready for your next challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to ABLE Personnel by emailing email@example.com
Note, we can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.