- Rural Central Hawkes Bay location
- Permanent, full time role
- Fun team, supportive environment
Based in Central Hawkes Bay, our client is in search of an enthusiastic, self-motivated, physically fit and trustworthy individual to join their small, high achieving team.
If you are a genuine hard worker who enjoys being outdoors and takes pride in a job well done, then this may be your ideal position.
Duties would include:
- Assisting with Lawn & Garden Maintenance (turf care, weeding, mulching, trimming, planting, watering, irrigation maintenance, weed spraying)
- Assisting with Landscape Maintenance, Farm Beautification & General Duties (building maintenance, water blasting, farm plantings, tractor mowing, weed eating / brush cutting, firewood)
- Weed Control (Agrichemical use, manual removal, light scub cutting)
Having some knowledge of horticulture and experience with outdoor power equipment, tractors and light utility vehicles is beneficial but full training can be provided. Horticultural qualifications can be gained during the course of employment for interested applicants. Having an upbeat, can-do attitude and being happy working alone or as part of a team is also important.
The position is full time and an immediate start. Flexible working hours are a possibility for the right person.
Applicants will need to have NZ residency status or a valid work visa and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a Police check.
Applications can be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure your up-to-date CV and cover letter is attached along with any relevant supporting documentation.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email