We are looking for a hard worker to join our client's rural property maintenance team in Central Hawkes Bay.
Duties would include:
- Tasks relating to keeping buildings and grounds clean and tidy.
- Assisting with gardening.
- General landscape maintenance and farm beautification works.
Having gardening experience is valuable but being willing to learn, having a keen eye for detail, an upbeat attitude and being happy working alone or as part of a team is also important. You must have a reasonable level of fitness.
The position is currently for 24 hours per week but may increase in the future. Flexible working hours are a possibility for the right candidate.
Applicants will have NZ residency status or a valid work visa and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a Police check.
If this position sounds like it might be of interest to you please email us your CV and cover letter today to email@example.com
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email