- Looking to become part of a great team?
- Have the right attitude but not the right skills...YET?
- Health and Safety driven
Our laser cutting client is Hawke’s Bay owned and operated and dedicated to providing excellent service to its clients.
We are on the hunt for multiple people for a number of roles within our client’s well-oiled team. We are looking for people that are fit (heavy lifting may be involved), able and willing to be part of a fantastic workforce where the daily goal is to work together and get the job done.
Hours of work are minimum of 50 hours per week, with a rostered Saturday morning. These positions are temp on-going but with the possibility of permanency for the right people!
The roles available are:
- General labourers (forklift licence advantageous)
- Laser Machine Operators
What your day will look like:
- Complete all your work in a safe and tidy manner to meet production and workflow deadlines
- Ensure the correct material (plate size, type) is used for each job
- Lifting and moving of metal
- Use of machinery i.e. gantry
- Ensure pallets are safely and correctly packed / stacked
- Dispatch materials for outwork / pressing as directed
What’s in it for you:
- Full training
- Career progression
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
You may not have all the skills however if you posses the right attitude and the willingness to learn we want to hear from you.
Please contact Darlene on 0800 878 000 for more information on the role that you are interested in or please apply today by emailing email@example.com
Note, we can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.