- Hastings based
- Weekly pay and overtime on offer
- Great family culture
This is a manufacturing environment that requires a mechanically minded Labourer/Assembler for their workshop.
In order to be successful for this position you must demonstrate the following criteria:
- Have experience within a similar position
- Be mechanically minded (you will be tested)
- Hold a current drivers license, with own reliable transport
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work under instruction and take direction
- Have the ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic
Our client is looking for someone with a second to none work ethic - so you must be reliable and hard-working! The role is ongoing, full time work Monday to Friday only (6am-4.30pm).
You may need to undergo a pre-employment drug test to apply for this position as well as provide a current reference from a previous employer.
If you satisfy all of the above criteria and you are able to start work asap then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter today to email@example.com.
Some things you need to know:
We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email