- Globally recognised brand
- Workshop and Field Service = Variety
- Great team of people to work with, family friendly
Our Client is looking for a John Deere Service Technician for both workshop and field service, who has strong fault finding, diagnostic skills and proven good all-round technical knowledge.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience identifying, diagnosing, repairing, servicing and maintaining a wide variety of the latest John Deere agricultural machinery, according to approved procedures
- Can perform on-site diagnostics using relevant Agricultural Management Systems (AMS)
- Able to record all work documentation and warranty records accurately and in a timely manner
- Hold relevant Mechanical Trade Qualification
You will need to be a practical problem solver with flexibility in your approach to work. Motivation and team work is essential.
You will become a part of an experienced and supportive team who is committed to offering on-going training and development and expert solutions to provide the best customer service.
If this role is you, APPLY by emailing your cover letter and CV to us today to firstname.lastname@example.org with "John Deere Service Technician" in the subject line.
Note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.