- Must be EWRB registered (full practicing licence)
- Various locations available
- Be part of a permanent and secure workforce
Our client has a great opportunity for an experienced self-motivated Industrial Electrician to join their team.
Your role will be critical in providing electrical service, maintenance and support, ensuring allocated tasks are undertaken safely, efficiently and effectively.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- A relevant Electrical trade and have a current full registration with the EWRB
- Industrial / Manufacturing electrical experience – repair, maintenance, servicing
- Sound knowledge and application of engineering maintenance
- Knowledge of PLC, Scada control and monitoring systems
- Fault finding abilities
- Experience with Robotics advantageous
- Strong organisational skills and great work ethic
- Be computer savvy
- A commitment to Health and Safety
- Full driver’s licence
If relocation is an option, our client has branches throughout NZ.
Interested? Then apply today and send your CV and cover letter telling us why this role is the one for you, email email@example.com
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email