- Job stability
- Range of equipment = varied duties
- Service in workshop and out in the field
Our client is a New Zealand leader in the sales and service of specialised machinery for the horticulture and viniculture sectors. Based in Hawke’s Bay, they produce a quality product that is supplied to customers throughout the world.
They are also the New Zealand Distributor for market leading brands such as the Pellenc range of Viticultural and Winery equipment, including Harvesters, Sprayers and also Bandit wood processing machinery.
Our client is seeking to fill a Hydraulic / Mechanical Technician role at its servicing hub in Hastings, working on the range of equipment the company represents. With a focus on mechanical problem-solving, the role requires expertise in hydraulic, electrical, petrol and diesel engine diagnosis and repair along with some light engineering work.
They enjoy a positive culture with a mindset to always improve. Service work is performed both in the workshop and out in the field and you will be working with an experienced team committed to solving customers’ equipment issues as promptly and thoroughly as possible.
Ideally you will have:
- Mechanical service and maintenance experience.
- Ability to diagnose and repair electronic, hydraulic and engine faults.
- Ability to learn and understand technical data and schematics.
- Be fit, reliable and responsible.
- Quality workmanship with ability to provide a professional standard of service.
- Be methodical with good time management skills.
- Able to perform some light engineering duties.
This role requires you to have a great attitude to work within a team, a focus on professional customer service, excellent communication both with customers and within the team whilst being able to provide quality workmanship with a proactive and thoughtful approach to problem-solving.
If this role sounds like it could provide your next challenge, and you have the right to work in New Zealand, ABLE Personnel would be very pleased to hear from you.
Apply today by emailing email@example.com attaching your cover letter and resume.
Some things you need to know: We can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email