- Job stability
- Range of equipment = varied duties
- Service in workshop and out in the field
Our Hastings client is a New Zealand leader in the sales and service of specialised machinery for the horticulture and viniculture sectors and produce a quality product that is supplied to customers throughout the world.
Our client is seeking to fill a Hydraulic / Mechanical Technician role at its servicing hub in Hastings, working on the range of equipment the company represents. With a focus on mechanical problem-solving, the role requires expertise in hydraulic, electrical, petrol and diesel engine diagnosis and repair along with some light engineering work.
Service work is performed both in the workshop and out in the field and you will be working with an experienced team committed to solving customers’ equipment issues as promptly and thoroughly as possible.
Ideally you will have:
- Mechanical service and maintenance experience.
- Ability to diagnose and repair electronic, hydraulic and engine faults.
- Ability to learn and understand technical data and schematics.
- Be fit, reliable and responsible.
- Quality workmanship with ability to provide a professional standard of service.
- Be methodical with good time management skills.
- Able to perform some light engineering duties.
Our client enjoys a positive culture with a mindset to always improve. This role requires you to have a great attitude to work within a team, a focus on professional customer service, excellent communication both with customers and within the team whilst being able to provide quality workmanship with a proactive and thoughtful approach to problem-solving.
How to apply: If you have the right experience and attributes, then register your interest by sending a cover letter and CV to ABLE Personnel with your availability and relevant skills and experience for the role - email [email protected]z
Note, we can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.