- Napier and Hastings Locations available
- On-going Temp with potential to go permanent for those with the right attitude
- Training provided where required
We have multiple opportunities around the Hawke’s Bay area within a variety of roles for enthusiastic, reliable individuals who have a genuine interest, relevant skills, are physically fit (heavy lifting may be involved) and who are coachable to learn new skills.
Depending on your skills, you could be doing anything from assembly to packing to light engineering to road marking and more.
You will be able to work independently and as part of team, demonstrate great time management, excellent communication, attention to detail, a strong work ethic and be able to use your initiative.
Our ideal candidate will also approach their duties with the right attitude, professionalism and determination to get the job done in a timely manner and willing to take accountability as well as have the following requirements:
- Recent work references
- Relevant work experience
- Have common sense
- Being mechanically minded or having MIG welding experience advantageous
- Reliable transport with Full Class 1
- Current Forklift / Class 2 advantageous
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
In return we will provide you with support, a competitive weekly wage and the opportunity to be offered a permanent position for the right people.
To apply, email us your updated CV and cover letter to [email protected] to apply or if you want to know more information drop us a line too.
Note, we can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.