- Permanent role
- Small professional team
- Competitive hourly rate
A privately owned contracting company specialising in the installation of utility services needs your skills! In joining this company you'll be part of a professional company with a high standard of workmanship where an enjoyable workplace environment is promoted.
Your skills will include:
- WTR Licence
- Class 2 Heavy Licence
- Pride in working the safest possible way
- Consistently look for safety improvements
- Have a good work ethic and take pride in your work
This is a permanent, full time role with hours being Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5.00pm; some Saturday work as required. A competitive hourly rate will be paid for a person with the right experience.
There's one other Excavator Operator in the overall team. Do you have the drive and desire to be part of a small professional team where your skills will be acknowledged and appreciated?
If so, please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject line.
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email