- Trade Qualifed or qualified by experience
- Immediate start
- Experience in manufacturing, mechanical, hydraulics, electrical
Our Napier based client has several projects for completion and is looking for a Mechanical / Maintenance Engineer for a short term assignment to build and run injection moulding machines and associated equipment.
The successful person must be able to start immediately and commit to the entire assignment. There is the possibility for a permanent role for the right person.
- A strong background in manufacturing and previous experience a engineering / mechanical / hydraulics / electrical environment
- Relevant technical/trade experience
- Mechanical aptitude with a sound understanding of engineering
- Make adjustments to ensure finished products are of a high quality
- Be physically fit as you will need to be able to lift up to 25kg at times
- Be H&S conscious
- Be punctual, reliable, responsible and have a good command of the English language
About the Role:
- Monday - Friday, 7.00am - 5.00pm
- Be able to work to a budget and timeframes set
- Be competent with hand tools and familiar / experienced with mechanics / hydraulics and electrical
- General housekeeping / tidy workmanship
You may also be required to undergo a drug screen and other pre-employment checks such as MOJ. A reference check will form part of this recruitment process.
To be considered for this position please ensure you have an updated resume and tell us in your cover letter what relevant experience and why you are the person for this role.
APPLY TODAY if you have the skills, experience and can start immediately! Email your CV to email@example.com
Note we can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position - unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.