- Proud family owned business
- Job satisfaction and stability
- Good remuneration with possible relocation costs for out of region applicants
Come join us in sunny Hawkes Bay and experience our lifestyle – we offer a variety of activities from fishing, mountain biking, hunting, surfing plus wineries and breweries to name a few.
Our Napier client is a family owned business who require a mechanic to provide efficient and effective mechanical repairs and servicing of trucks, plant and construction equipment. This role is mainly workshop based but can include fieldwork.
We are looking for someone who is trade qualified or a time-served Diesel Mechanic with at least four years experience. Heavy equipment experience is ideal, along with having excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills. Ideally you will be familiar with computerised control systems for heavy equipment and have a positive attitude and work well in a team.
You will take pride in your work and have a strong desire to exceed the needs of the customer as well as a commitment to safety, quality and the environment.
If you wish to work for a professional, friendly, family business who values their employees and feel you have the skills and attributes for this role, we would love to receive your application - APPLY NOW - email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for a private and confidential conversation, please call Sonya on 0800 878 000.
Some things you need to know:
- Due to current border restrictions we can only consider applications from applicants who are legally entitled to work in NZ
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful applicants will be notified via email