- Permanent FT position = job stability
- Afternoon shift
- Leadership or supervisory skills advantageous
Our Napier client specialises in injection moulding and due to continued success, they require a Die Setter / Technician to help complete several existing and upcoming projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up and operating moulding machines, tools and equipment
- QC of products to ensure compliance
- Equipment maintenance
- Adhering to Health & Safety / SOPs at all times
This position also requires providing direction to other operators in the team, therefore leadership qualities or supervisory experience is advantageous.
Skills and experience required:
- Die setting / injection moulding experience
- Mechanical / engineering ability in order to maintain equipment
- Moulding problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Leadership / supervisory skills – good communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines to meet customer expectations
This is a permanent position working the afternoon shift from 2.00pm to 10.30pm, Monday to Friday. Some overtime on Saturdays may be required dependent on workload.
Are you interested and have the skills we are looking for? Want to relocate to sunny Hawke’s Bay? Then please apply today with you CV and cover letter – email email@example.com
Note, we can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.