- Previous experience highly regarded
- Busy rewarding role within a friendly welcoming team
- Opportunity to negotiate days and hours
Our client is a reputable and well-established business in Hastings who takes pride in offering excellent quality dentistry to their patients. They are now looking for a capable and enthusiastic Dental Assistant (DA) to join their friendly and welcoming team.
Our client is happy to negotiate days and hours with successful applicants and idealy will be able to cover additional staff leave when required.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Surgery preparation and layout of instruments and equipment
- Chairside assisting
- Preparation of dental materials
- Cleaning and sterilisation
- Follow up calls to patients post treatment
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in chairside assisting in a dental surgery although training can and will be offered for the right candidate
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding customer focus and relationship management skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- A reliable and caring attitude
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to be a team player and ability to adapt to different clinicians working styles
- Strong multi-tasking skills and be able to work well under pressure
In return, our client will offer an enjoyable and collaborative team-focused environment, as well as training and support. DA's are a critical part of any successful Dental practice. This will be a busy and rewarding role where you will work closely with your Clinician to deliver an excellent patient experience.
You will enjoy taking a leading role in ensuring our patients are happy and relaxed, making them feel at ease as you work with your dentist and the other staff to deliver a first-class patient experience every day. It goes without saying that the safety of our client's patients and teams is paramount, so there is a high focus on delivering best practice sterilisation and infection control.
To be considered for this position please ensure you have an updated resume and cover letter outlining why you are the person for this role. Applications can be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email