- Live the life in Hawke's Bay
- Work for a well-recognised manufacturing company
- Permanent, full time - day shift
Our client is a well-recognised OEM manufacturer who are seeking the services of a CNC Programmer / Machinist.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Practical CNC programming and machining experience (3, 4 & 5 axis milling machines)
- A proven background in running multiple fixtures on each machine
- A methodical and logical approach with exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to consistently manage quality control during production runs
- A positive attitude to work and enjoy being part of a team
- The knowledge to ensure machines are maintained appropriately
This is a permanent, full time position working a day shift. If you have the skills that we are looking for and are comfortable using 3, 4 & 5 axis milling machines then we would love to hear from you!
Please APPLY now by sending your updated CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Note, we can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email