- 22-24 hrs per week (approx 1.30pm-6.30pm), occasional Sat morning
- Bring your genuine desire to build patient rapport
- Effective multi-tasking and organisational skills paramount
A busy, established Chiropractic clinic seeks a superstar to join their team in Napier.
This permanent, part time position works closely with the Chiropractors who rely on the Chiropractic Assistants to liaise with patients, starting at reception going right through to when the patient leaves the practice at the end of their appointment. Some people have been patients at this Napier practice since it opened 26 years ago!
A warm, friendly, service orientated people-person with an interest in the medical field and/or well-being would fit in well with the role's requirements.
Team work is a number one goal in this practice. The ability to multi-task is a given. Someone who has empathy (including empathy when under pressure) is imperative.
Approximate hours are 1.30pm - 6.30pm Monday - Friday with an occasional Saturday morning (once every 4-5 weeks). There could be minimal additional hours, along with flexibility around shifts from time to time.
There is never a dull moment in this active role; a sense of ownership and achievement goes with the territory!
Part-time roles like this don't come on the market every day. To ensure you are registered for this role apply now by emailing your CV and a cover letter, highlighting your relevant skills, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email