- 1-2 years experience ideal but will consider a recent graduate
- Busy and varied role
- No weekend work
Our Napier client is seeking a customer service superstar to join their team. They pride themselves on providing their customers with quality workmanship that is both transparent and competitively priced to ensure repeat business, and at the forefront is ensuring exceptional customer service!
The Automotive Service Advisor role is an integral role of our client's business, managing all customer interactions from vehicle drop off to collection. You will have the ability to build relationships with people of all levels, understand and determine customers’ needs, to make decisions and problem solve, multi-task, work autonomously as well as part of a team, all while keeping a smile on your face and remaining calm in pressure situations.
Working alongside the Service Manager and 5 Automotive Technicians who are the strength of their business, you will be the first point of contact for customers. This is a varied role, and your tasks will include:
- Scheduling / booking customer's vehicles into the workshop
- Managing and prioritising the technicians’ workflow / job allocation
- Job updates and job completion communication
- Customer and parts deliveries / pickups
- Completing Repair Orders in time for month end requirements
- Ensure Customer Records are accurate and updated where required
- Coordinate with parts department on requirements prior to job commencement
- Assist with invoicing, quotes and ordering of parts
- Maintain customer care requirements
- Manage social media and reviews (must be internet savvy)
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, be quick on the uptake and understand the importance of professionalism when it comes to dealing with customers and colleagues. You must be a people person, be well presented and have excellent communication skills both written and oral as well as having proficient computer skills.
While we will look at recent experience favourably, we would consider recent tertiary graduate with initiative and the right attitude. This could be the first step into your working career in a role you can make your own.
This is a full time, permanent position between 30-35 hours per week, Monday to Friday (no weekends). Full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
If you have what our client is looking for then APPLY TODAY by emailing your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.