- Start ASAP
- Remuneration negotiable based on experience
- Must have a good sense of humour!
Our client situated in sunny Hawkes Bay is looking for a Qualified Automotive Electrician with a good mechanical background. They service both private and commercial customers, and due to continuous growth, they are currently looking for an experienced auto electrician to join their busy workshop team!
Reporting to the Director of the company, you need to have an experience in the automotive industry. You should be highly reliable, punctual, energetic with great communication skills.
You will be working as part of the team so you will be the type of person that is comfortable working alongside others as well as unsupervised. You will be required to work 40 hours Monday to Friday and every 2nd Saturday if needed.
Key skills for this role are:
- Qualified auto electrician
- Previous experience in the automotive industry in a workshop environment
- Maintaining detailed and accurate reporting and records on all servicing, faults and maintenance.
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing
- Must have good communication skills
- A positive work ethic with the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Excellent time management skills with a good sense of humour
- Full NZ driver’s licence
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, remuneration is negotiable based on experience!
To be considered for this position you MUST have an updated resume and cover letter outlining why you are the person for this role - email email@example.com to apply.
- Due to current border restrictions, unfortunately applications from international candidates or those without the right to work in New Zealand cannot be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email