- Working within great team environments and for growing companies.
- Long term ongoing position with the chance to go permanent
- 40-50 hrs/week with competitive hourly rate; weekly pay
Able Personnel is currently looking for highly motivated people with a can-do attitude to join amazing assembly teams.
You will be working with a wide range of products. This is an on-going temporary position with an immediate start and the view to go permanent.
We have multiple positions based in Hastings and Napier with a 40-50 hour week Monday to Friday.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with mechanical & tool handling with great attention to detail an advantage but not essential
- Self-motivated problem solver with the ability to manage multiple tasks and requests
- Strong work ethic, reliability, adaptability, and a team player
- Ability to work in a collaborative, productive team as well as being a self-starter who can work
- Dexterous, physically fit and capable of lifting 25kg
- Maintain a tidy, clean, and organised work area
- Complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner as required by the manufacturing process
- Follow all applicable safety policies, precautions, recommendations and procedures
Additional desirable attributes:
- Recent experience in a similar position
- Experience in Engineering
- Lean Manufacturing experience
If this role sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this position you MUST have an updated resume and cover letter outlining why you are the person for this role. Apply today by emaiing [email protected]
Note, we can only consider NZ residents or applicants with a valid NZ work visa. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email