- Napier based
- Great team environment and culture
- Good remuneration
Our client's dedicated production team is tasked with the assembly of machinery for both local and export markets. This is a truly unique position, where you will be assembling machines on a daily basis with the requirement for extremely high level of attention and detail plus the ability to complete processes in a timely manner is vital to ensure the high level of reliability required for this product.
Previous experience assembling technical equipment is ideal as is a methodical approach to your work coupled with the ability to ensure correct processes are followed at all times.
- All aspects of assembly of the chassis including installation and assembling of various mechanical systems
- Interpret and use of schematics, process procedures, and other written documentation to complete the assembly of components
- Testing of assembled equipment
- Meet documented specification requirements and quality control standards in a cost effective and timely manner
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organised work area
- Complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner as required by the manufacturing process
- Follow all applicable safety policies, precautions, recommendations and procedures
Must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have a mechanical aptitude with practical, hands-on experience
- Some basic experience with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and follow processes
- Pride in producing quality results
- Good attention to detail, thoroughness, and accuracy
- A proven team player who can work autonomously
To be considered for this position please ensure you have an updated resume and tell us in your cover letter what relevant experience and why you are the person for this role.
A reference check will form part of this recruitment process.
Applications can be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; please reference Assembly Technician - Napier in the subject line.
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email