- Opportunity in both the Napier & Hastings workshop
- Great team environment and culture
- No weekend work
With a great team environment and company culture, our client's dedicated production team is tasked with the assembly of machinery for both local and export markets.
This is a truly unique position, where you will be assembling machines on a daily basis with the requirement for extremely high level of attention and detail plus the ability to complete processes in a timely manner is vital to ensure the high level of reliability required for this product.
Previous experience assembling technical equipment is ideal as is a methodical approach to your work coupled with the ability to ensure correct processes are followed at all times.
There is a vacancy in our client's workshop in both Napier and Hastings and they will consider temp and perm opportunities.
- All aspects of assembly of the chassis including installation and assembling of various mechanical systems
- Interpret and use of schematics, process procedures, and other written documentation to complete the assembly of components
- Testing of assembled equipment
- Meet documented specification requirements and quality control standards in a cost effective and timely manner
- Maintain a tidy, clean, and organised work area
- Complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner as required by the manufacturing process
- Follow all applicable safety policies, precautions, recommendations and procedures
Must demonstrate the following:
- Have a mechanical aptitude with practical, hands-on experience
- Some basic experience with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and follow processes
- Pride in producing quality results
- Good attention to detail, thoroughness, and accuracy
- A proven team player who can also work autonomously
If this sounds of interest, we would like to hear from you today. To be considered for this position you MUST have an updated resume and cover letter outlining why you are the person for this role. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- We can only consider NZ residents or applicants with a valid NZ work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email