- Experience an advantage but not essential
- Client will hire for ATTITUDE and train for skill!
- Chance to gain specialised skills with possible permanent opportunity
Due to growth mode, our client is looking for an Apprentice Powder Coater to join their busy team. This company are industry leaders in the Powder Coating industry and specialise in sandblasting and powder coating.
Having experience in powder coating is an advantage but we will consider a worker with experience in a manufacturing environment who can be trained in phases of the powder coating process. Practical or work experience within this or other trades would be ideal but don’t worry if you don’t, they can start fresh and teach you everything you need to know.
This is a role where they will Hire for ATTITUDE and train for skill....
However, the right candidate should have the following attributes:
- Physically fit as some heavy lifting may be required
- Hard working, punctual and trustworthy
- Have a keen eye for detail and take pride in the work you are producing
- Have a strong work ethic, be reliable and be a team player
- Full clean drivers’ licence
The hours of work are 8.00am to 4.30pm, 3 days per week and remuneration will be based on experience.
If you have the right attitude and skills, then apply now - please ensure you have an updated resume and cover letter outlining why you are the person for this role. Email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job
Note, we can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.