- Available at short notice, on-call
- Assignment length anywhere between 1 day to a few weeks
- Napier and Hastings locations
We are always on the lookout for office administrators located in the Hawkes Bay region to join our pool of busy temporary office workers.
If you enjoy the variety of temping and have the flexibility to work on-call and at short notice, then apply now to ensure you don’t miss out.
This could suit semi-retired, those returning to work or if you’re in between jobs. The assignments could be full time or part time and range from 1 day to a few weeks.
The temporary admin roles we recruit include (but are not limited to):
- Reception / First Point of Contact
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
To be a successful temp you are likely to have the following attributes:
- Being available at short notice is key to being a temp!
- Professional manner and appearance
- MS office experience
- Flexibility to take on a variety of tasks in a range of different work environments
- The ability to hit the ground running and pick up new tasks and systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- A positive can do attitude and self-motivation
- Be able to work in both Hastings or Napier
How to apply: If you have the right experience and attributes, then register your interest by sending your most recent resume and a cover letter with your availability and relevant skills and experience for the role by emailing email@example.com
Already formally registered with us? No need to apply - just drop us a line with your availability or if your situation has changed, please send an updated CV in Word format to your consultant.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive for temporary work, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by a consultant.
We can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.