- Temp to perm opportunities
- Immediate start
- Hastings and Napier clients
The Hawkes Bay market is busy and we are keen to talk to candidates in the region who are interested in Accounts roles which we are recruiting for. Our clients may be within public sector or commercial environments, and you should be open to perm and/or temporary roles and happy to work both part and/or full time hours.
Duties and Responsibilities Overview:
- Accounts Payable Invoices
- Accounts Receivables
- Month end processing and reports
- GST Returns
- General Ledger
- Payroll Preparation
The successful candidate ideally should have the following skills:
- Analytical skills
- Detail Orientated
- Strive for excellence
- Xero/ MYOB/SAP/ IMS/NAV experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in accounts payables and receivables or general accounts
- Positive attitude
- Able to pick up systems and processes quickly
- Able to work in high volume environments
How to apply: If you have the right experience and attributes, then register your interest by sending a cover letter with your availability and relevant skills and experience for the role to email@example.com
Already registered with us? No need to apply - just drop us a line with your availability and interest in the role or if your situation has changed, please send an updated CV in Word format to your consultant.
Note, we can only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email.